The Bridge Community will host a five session video conference taught by Dr. Emerson and Sarah Eggerich’s on Friday and Saturday, February 10th and 11th. In these sessions the speakers offer solid wisdom for married couples that is grounded in Biblical principles and is research based. Whether you just need to enhance your communication skills or you are at the end of your line and think there is no hope in your marriage, we hope this weekend will give you the tools, strength, and hope you need to make your marriage great! The fee for the conference is $35 per couple, and includes lunch on Saturday. Child care is available for the weekend and costs an additional $10 per child (we'll cap the child care fee at $30). See Schedule below.
Friday, February 10th
- 7pm-8:30: Why We Negatively React to Each Other (The Crazy Cycle)
Saturday, February 11th
- 9am-10:30am: How a Husband Best Motivates His Wife (The Energizing Cycle Part I)
- 10:45am-12:15pm: How a Wife Best Motivates Her Husband (The Energizing Cycle Part II)
- Lunch (included on site)
- 1pm-2pm: Practical Application
- 2:15pm-3:45pm: The Ingredient That Motivates Us Beyond Our Marriage (The Rewarded Cycle)
Here's a short clip that gives you a preview of what we'll be covering.