You don't have to figure this spirituality stuff out on your own. We meet at 9:15 and 11am on Sunday mornings at 1284 W. 75 N. in Centerville, Utah. We hope you'll join us at one of our weekly services. At church you'll find a relaxed atmosphere and a serious focus on Jesus. The Bridge Community is a place where you can grow in your relationship with Jesus through teaching straight from the Bible and up-beat music. While you're free to keep your children with you during the worship service, we offer a fantastic kids program where kids get age-appropriate teachings in a fun environment. We also offer a Sunday morning Jr. High group and a mid-week High School youth program. To connect with someone about the church, head to our "connect with us" page.
- Where and when do you meet? We meet on Sundays at 9:15 and 11AM at 1284 W 75 N, in Centerville, UT 84014.
- What should I wear to church on Sunday? While you are free to wear anything you want, most people dress casual (jeans, sandals [when not freezing], etc.)
- Do you have classes for my kids? Yes! We have stellar nursery, pre-school and elementary-age classes for kids. We try hard to make sure kids have a good time, are safe, and get a good foundation for faith. We also have a youth group for junior high school students that meets during the 11am service on Sundays, and high school youth group that meets on Wednesday nights at 6:30pm.
- What Bible translation do you use? While each person is free to use whatever Bible translation they choose, we teach from the English Standard Version (ESV). The ESV is a great English Bible that is an "essentially literal" translation of the Hebrew Old testament and Greek New Testament.
- How long is the service, and what is it like? Our Sunday morning service typically lasts about an hour and fifteen minutes. The music is generally up-beat/contemporary. We try to vary our style somewhat; some Sundays we might have a full band with guitar, drums, electric guitar, etc, and other Sundays it may just be Marshall with a guitar. After a time of praise and worship, the pastor gives a sermon. Generally, we teach through a book of the Bible or section of scripture over a period of weeks, though sometimes we break for a few weeks and study more topical issues. You can listen to past sermons HERE.
- Do I have to be a member to serve or take communion (sacrament)? No, you do not have to be a member to serve at The Bridge Community or take communion. Some volunteer positions (children's) have an application and background check required, but most do not. Communion is generally taken on the first Sunday of the month, and is available to all those who have trusted in Jesus alone for eternal life.