Thank you for your patience with us as we navigate through this year full of surprises. We have been working on a plan to help re-engage families in ministry at The Bridge. Here are a few quick things to know about kids and youth ministry this fall.
1. Sundays: Starting this Sunday, we will be providing 3 services 8AM for at-risk attenders and a mask is required, 9:15am (a regular service socially distanced), and 11AM service (kids encouraged to the service and family programming in October)
2. Streaming Sunday School Curriculum: Due to going back to having both a 9:15AM and 11:00AM service, we will be altering our streaming of usual Sunday kids and youth messages. So starting next week, we will be airing our Youth/Kids Sunday school curriculum entitled "Mornings with Nick and Brent." Kids ministry will air on Wednesdays at 9AM and Youth will air on Mondays at 9AM and be available all week long from Wednesday/Monday at 9 until the airing on the following week. You may watch one of two ways 1. Viewing the live video on our Closed Group Facebook Page by clicking here. 2. Going to our website, click "watch live" and go to the Kids/Youth Livestream section. Password is 0316. https://thebridgeutah.org/watch-live.
3. Leadership Transition: We have welcomed Nick Darby as our newest staff member at the Bridge YAY! Due to his recent emergency, our transition plans have had to slow down. As he begins to come back to the office we are planning on sharing more about his gradual transition as well as our hopes for future youth and kids plans in the coming month or two. Stay tuned.
4. Thursday Youth: We are working on bringing our 7th-12th graders back to church to connect on Thursday nights at 6:30pm-8:30pm. Please feel free to bring them by for fun and fellowship, even tonight!!
5. Other: Please let us know if there are other ways we can serve you. There are plans to get some kids back in the building for an event or two and hopefully a full Children's Program by January (Covid Pending).
Please send any questions, comments, or concerns to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, thank you for your patience with us through these trying times. We look forward to seeing you back at church when you feel safe to do so.
In Christ's Love,